Turn your Skills and Experience to a Nationally Recognised Qualification.
- Have overseas qualifications that are NOT recognised in Australia?
- Have practical experience that you want recognised?
- Need a qualification upgrade to get that promotion?
RPL and skills recognition is the process of recognising the experience and skills that a person has acquired throughout their career by previous studies or through workplace learning, with a nationally recognised qualification.
We Help Turn Your Skills and Experience to an Australian Nationally Recognised Qualification.
What is RPL?
If you have experience, skills and knowledge in your field of work, then you may be eligible or at least very close to attain a related qualification. That’s where Sydney Academy can help! We recognise your experience and overseas qualification with a nationally recognised qualification, and fill in any gaps you have with our easy & fast RPL and simple gap training programs.
Why is RPL Important?
RPL is important in many ways:
- It means that your previous work experience, knowledge and skills are formally recognised;
- It prevents you having to undergo training or instruction in areas that you are already familiar with or competent in; and
- It can reduce the amount of time it takes you to secure a full qualification.
To find out if you could be eligible to apply for RPL!